If you missed Apple and Shazam’s Black Friday promotion that offered free Apple Music subscription, then you’re in luck as the offer has been extended until the new year now.
Apple and Shazam are offering a free subscription of Apple Music for up to 6 months to those who haven’t yet subscribed to the service. As an existing Apple Music user, you must be disappointed but fret not, there is a workaround for you as well; it will fetch you free Apple Music subscription only for 3 months, which is not bad per se.
How to get free Apple Music subscription?
- Download the Shazam app from the Apple App Store.
- Open the app on your iPhone/iPad and tap on the Library button on the top left of the screen or simply swipe right on the homepage of the app.
- You’ll see a promotion giving you an option to get Apple Music for free up to 6 months if you’re a new subscriber or 3 months for those who have subscribed to the service previously.
- Click on the ‘Try Now’ option on the promotion page and you’ll be directed to the Apple Music app.
- Next, click on the ‘Try it Free’ option to get Apple Music for free.
We recommend our users who are availing this free Apple Music promotion to cancel the subscription after six (or three) months, unless you want to continue with the service. Otherwise, you’ll be charged $9.99 per month automatically.
We checked the offer, it is working in India and several other publication houses have reported that it is working in the US, the UK, and Canada.