OnePlus has released OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro with the April 2020 patch and a host of features. The company released Open Beta 12 in April but pulled it back because of bugs that prevented users from unlocking their device after the update.
As posted on the official OnePlus forum, here is the complete changelog of OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro:
OxygenOS Open Beta 13 Changelog
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Added the missing recording icon to the call screen
- Updated Android security patch level to 2020.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
- Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VoLTE
- Added a feature to detect dirt deposit on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality
If you are a part of the OnePlus Beta Program, you can expect this OxygenOS Beta update to land on your device in the coming days.
In case you want to enroll in the beta program to test features that aren’t yet available in stable updates, you can refer to our guide on how to install OxygenOS beta on your OnePlus smartphone.
A word of caution: Beta updates aren’t generally as bug-free as stable updates; therefore, you might run into issues after the update. We recommend our users not to try beta updates on their primary device.