Riot Games’ first-person shooter, Valorant, is probably the most popular Esports game currently. While Valorant gets new changes in every act, with massive changes and new introductions in new episodes, episode 3 would bring some interesting changes to the game.
Valorant’s new agent has been revealed, and leaks of the agent Kay/O is all over the internet. The upcoming agent will join Valorant’s roster in the upcoming episode 3. According to Valorant lore, Kay/O is a robot by the Kingdom corporation designed to hunt down radiants. The agent ‘Kay/O’ boasts abilities that will allow it to suppress the abilities of other agents, making them rely on gunplay.
You can check out Kay/O’s abilities in the tweet below:
Meanwhile, a prominent Valorant leaker, @ValorLeaks, shared the upcoming changes that the devs have made to each agent alongside the price changes of weapons. First, however, let’s take a look at all the changes leaked, agent by agent.
- Cloudburst: Price increased from 100 to 200.
- Updraft: Price increased from 100 to 150.
- Blade storm (Ultimate): Points increased from 6 to 7.
- Shrouded Step: Price increased from 100 to 150.
- Paranoia: Price decreased from 300 to 300.
- Dark Cover (Smoke): 1 free smoke; Second smoke – 400, smokes will regenerate after 40 seconds.
- Trailblazer: Price increased from 200 to 250.
- Guiding Light: Price increased from 100 to 150; Charges decreased from 3 to 2; flash will regenerate after 40 seconds.
- Blindside: Price increased from 200 to 250.
- Incendiary: Price increased from 200 to 250.
- Owl Drone: Price increased from 300 to 400.
- Shock Bolt: Price increased from 100 to 150.
- Hunter’s Fury: Points increased from 7 to 8.
- Slow Orb: Price increased from 100 to 200.
- Ressurection: Points increased from 7 to 8.
- Aftershock: Price increased from 100 to 200; moreover, it will have 3 small bursts instead of 1 shock. Meanwhile, each small burst of aftershock will do 60 damage.
- Flashpoint: Price increased from 200 to 250; charges decreased from 3 to 2.
- Rolling Thunder: Breach’s ultimate will go in a straight line rather than expanding towards the end.
- Leer: Price increased from 200 to 250.
- Snake Bite: Price increased from 100 to 200.
- Curveball: Price increased from 200 to 250.
- Boombot: Price increased from 200 to 400.
- Showstopper: Points increased from 7 to 8.
- Astral Form (Stars): Price decreased from 200 to 150; starting stars decreased from 2 to 1.
- Neutral Theft: Points decreased from 7 to 6.
Leaked: Weapon price changes in Valorant
As seen in the leaked image embedded above, Valorant episode 3 changes would likely introduce some price drops. Some of the weapons like stinger, bucky, guardian, and operator have been lowered; other heavily used guns like phantom and vandal still seem to have the same prices.
Notably, it seems like Breach would be getting a buff in the changes introduced in episode 3 of Valorant. Well, these are all the changes to Valorant’s agents and weapon buying system that have been leaked so far. As usual, readers are advised to take this information with a grain of salt as we never know when and if these changes would be introduced to the game.
Find your dream job