Instagram has emerged as one of the most popular social media platforms owing to its addictive interface that keeps the user engaged in the endless scrolling. The video and image posting platform has garnered quite an interest from young and old people alike. Being a trove of photos and videos, Instagram still lacks a major functionality vis-à-vis the option to download photos and videos.
Besides the option to bookmark photos and videos on Instagram, there is no option to download images and videos locally to your device. If you’re searching for how to download Instagram photos, videos and stories, here are some tricks you can use.
Below, we have provided methods to download Instagram videos, photos and stories for PC, Android and iOS users.
How To Download Instagram Videos & Stories On PC?
You can use third-party websites to download Instagram videos on PC. There are a plenty of websites that allow you to download images and videos from Instagram. However, my personal favorite is Ingramer, a website specially dedicated to Instagram.
Using Ingramer, you can easily download videos and stories from Instagram. Here’s how you do it.
- Copy the link of the video you want to download from Instagram by clicking on the video and then choosing the “Copy Link” option.
- Next, go to Ingramer and and visit download video tab. Paste the link you copied in the last step and click on the search button.
- Now, click on the download option under the video that has appeared on the website. The video will start downloading.
Similarly, you can download photos and stories from Instagram using Ingramer.
How To Download Instagram Photos & Videos On Android?
For Android users, there are a plenty of third-party apps available to download Instagram photos, videos and stories. To help you skip past the process of looking for the best app to accomplish the task at hand, we have provided you a recommendation.
Video Downloader For Instagram is an app that does the job effortlessly. It is a free app that you can download from the Google Play Store.
To download photos, videos and stories from Instagram on Android, copy the link of the video and paste it in the app. It is a fairly easy process.
How To Download Instagram Photos & Videos On iOS?
iPhone users can also download photos, videos and stories from Instagram. Due to restrictions by Apple, there are very few apps available on the App Store to download Instagram photos, videos and stories but you can use the below mentioned method.
- Go to Instagram and copy the link of the photo or video you want to download by tapping on the three dots beside the post.
- Next, download the “Instake” app from the Apple App Store and open it. The app is free to download but you’ll come across some advertisements during the download process.
- Click on the Download button on the app and the link you have copied will automatically get pasted.
- You’ll see the video you want to download. Tap on the video and then tap on the three dots on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on the Share option > Save video. The video will be saved to your iPhone.
You can use the same method to download photos and stories from Instagram. Moreover, we have created a detailed guide on how to save youtube videos on google drive here!