Facebook has launched a new Avatar creator feature, which allows users to express themselves more realistically.
The new cartoon avatar maker will allow users to make personalized stickers similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji feature. Facebook avatars can be used in the Messenger app, comments, Facebook stories, or even as a Profile picture.
Along with the original avatar sticker, Facebook users will get to play with different versions of their avatar to convey feelings like anger, love, happiness, etc.
How to create a Facebook Avatar on Android & iOS?
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the triple-bar settings button.
- Now, scroll down and tap See More → Avatars → Next → Get Started.
- Choose the skin tone for the cartoon replica and tap Next.
- On the next consecutive screens, select the face shape and other facial features like eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips. You can also choose to keep a beard for your avatar. Lastly, choose the body type and outfit.
- After creating your virtual avatar on Facebook, click on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen.
- The next screen will show the final look of the avatar. Tap on Next.
- The next screen will show different versions of your avatar. Tap on done
- Your Facebook avatar is now ready to use.
How to use Facebook avatar in comments?
In order to use avatar stickers in Facebook’s comments section: Tap on the comment writing box → Tap the smiley face → Select the avatar version.
How to use Facebook Avatar in Messenger?
You can use the Facebook Avatar stickers in Messenger while sending direct messages to anyone. Start a chat → Tap on the Smiley button → Choose the Sticker tab → Tap on the avatar icon and send the preferred avatar.
Why can’t I get Facebook Avatar?
Facebook avatar not working? Check if you have updated the Facebook app to the latest version. If you still can’t find Avatar settings, it means that the feature has yet to roll-out in your country.
Find your dream job
How to change Facebook Avatar?
You can modify or change the cartoon replica if you are bored or unsatisfied with the current one. In order to do that, just go to settings, tap on the avatar icon, and then modify it as per wish.