The world hasn’t forgotten those funny trolls over the bent iPhone 6, and here comes another. Gurgaon-based restaurateur Kishan Yadav has alleged that his brand new iPhone 6 heated up and exploded during a call. He thinks himself lucky as he was on the handsfree mode during the conversation with his friend.
Yadav alleged that he noticed sparks coming out of his iPhone when he was on a call with his friend. The iPhone grew intensively hot and as scared as he was, he threw it out of the car. His fear came true when the iPhone blew up as soon as it hit the ground.
He considers himself lucky as this could have turned into a major disaster for him, had he not threw his iPhone. This is not the first time that a mishap has been reported due to iPhone by its users. An iPhone 6 user from Long Island, USA had claimed this March that his iPhone burst into flames inside his pocket rendering him third-degree burns.
Yadav has registered a complaint with the Apple Store. Later he filed an FIR against the company.
Find your dream job
Did this news surprise you? Tell us in comments below!
Also See: iPhone 6 Bending Trolls (Pictures)