There are millions of Android apps on the Play Store and the app market is slowly moving towards a saturation point. But still, developing apps for the Android operating system can be one of the most lucrative careers in today’s time.
So, if you have been recently thinking about getting into Android app development, your aren’t late in the game. You can still start from scratch with an Android app development course that can help you start with the baby steps and take you all the way to a confident developer.
Fossbytes Academy is offering a Pay What You Want bundle featuring six Android app development courses with a combined price tag of $861, which you can grab for as low as $15 if you manage to beat the price of other users.
Here are the courses present in the Android bundle:
- The Complete Android Developer Course: Go From Beginner To Advanced
- Android: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- How to Make a Freaking Android App
- Android App Development: Create a Streaming Spotify Clone
- The Complete Android & Java Developer Course: Build 21 Apps
- Android Mobile Apps: Beginner to Published on Google Play
You can take this course to get familiar with things you would require for developing Android apps and monetizing them on Google Play. Grab Pay What You Want: The Ultimate Android Development Bundle on Fossbytes Academy.
What’s More: Get This A-Z Ethical Hacking Bundle For 96% Off