Imagine this. You have lots of important and junk files in the same space on your computer. You notice that you’re running out of space and try to delete all the junk files, but you also end up deleting crucial files from both the computer and the recycle bin or trash can.
And you’ve instantly start panicking. You contact PC support, where the person on the other says, “Have you tried switching it off and on again?” and you start thinking if you actually called the support. Jokes aside, there are many ways to get your data back, but one of the easiest and cheapest ways is by using the iBeesoft data recovery tool.
iBeesoft Data Recovery Tool: Why Choose It Over Others?
The iBeesoft Data recovery tool comes with the following features.
- Recover Deleted files
- Recover files from formatted drives
- Recover deleted partitions
- Recover files from corrupt partitions
- Recover files lost due to Malware/Virus attacks and Windows reinstall
- Recover the data lost when writing it to a media storage device.
The tool can easily recover ordinary files like photos, important documents, audio, zip files, and video. It supports nearly all the file systems like FAT, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, and HFS+.
It not only supports data recovery from your computer’s internal storage but also in external memory cards, hard drives, and flash drives.
One of the things that I really like is how simple it is to use. Here’s how to recover files using the iBeesoft data recovery tool.
1. Download the trial version of the iBeesoft recovery tool from the official website.
2. Complete the installation process.
3. Open the iBeesoft data recovery tool from your apps list.
4. Select the file type that you want to scan for. The default option is “All files,” but you can change it.
5. Select the disk partitions you want to recover files from, and finally, click on the Scan button.
6. The tool will scan and show the previously deleted files that you can recover.
7. If you don’t find the file you’re looking for, you can also click on the Deep scan option. This option takes more time but increases the chances of recovering important files.
The iBeesoft data recovery tool is not only available on Windows but also on macOS. Now, good things always come with a price tag, and this tool is no different.
You can choose from three Windows licenses – Family, Personal, and Company. To give you a rundown, the family license can be used in up to five PCs and costs $89.95.
The personal license covers only 1 PC but is cheaper at $45.95. Hence, if you’re an individual, this is what you must be looking at. The Company license costs $299.95 but covers unlimited PCs.
The costs of licenses are different for Mac. The Family license costs $89.95, the Personal costs $55.95, and the Company license costs $299.95. And of course, you can also try the 14-day trial version before buying it.
All these plans are valid for a lifetime. Apart from that, you can get a full refund if you don’t like the tool, as iBeesoft also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.