TikTok has crossed more than 2 billion app downloads as of now. It appears amidst the lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic, a lot of millennials have downloaded the TikTok app to entertain themselves.
While many users create Tik Tok videos, a lot of people install the app just to see the extent of creativity and have a good laugh.
However, several users may be finding the app unproductive or overwhelming with cringe-worthy Tik Tok videos. If you don’t feel like staying on the app anymore, here is how you can delete TikTok account on your Android device. Do check out our detailed guide on how to deactivate your Instagram account easily.
How To Delete Your TikTok Account Permanently
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone. Visit the profile tab.
- Tap on the dropdown menu button in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap on the “Manage My Account” option
- You will see the “Delete account” option at the bottom of the result page, tap on it.
- Tap the “Send Code” button to receive the verification code on the device.
- Enter the code in the app and tap on continue
- You will see a list of points explaining what permissions and assets you will lose after deleting your TikTok account
- Tap on the “Delete Account” option and your account will be deactivated. It will automatically be deleted within 30 days.
Keep in mind deleting your TikTok account will result in the removal of all your TikTok videos and other media. However, you can reactivate your account within the 30-day window.
Once you delete your account, you will not be able to login with a used email or phone number. Deleting the account will also result in the loss of any in-app purchases. Moreover, you can also check out our article on and also on how to delete clubhouse account permanently using simple steps.