OnePlus rolled out Android 10 to OnePlus 6T/6 in the form of OxygenOS 10.0.1 in December. However, the update caused numerous bugs such as the bug that disappeared the option to hide the notch. Two weeks later, OnePlus issued an OxygenOS update as OxygenOS 10.3.0 which brought back the notch and fixed other issues as well.
Today, the company has released another OxygenOS update for OnePlus 6T and 6 as another bug-fixing exercise to complete the task left undone by the previous update.
OxygenOS 10.3.1 update is touted to fix bugs and improve overall system performance along with bringing security patches to OnePlus 6 and 6T.
Here is the complete changelog of OxygenOS 10.3.1 update:
OxygenOs 10.3.1 Update Changelog
- Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking the device using a fingerprint
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting device
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
Optimized the image preview time in the Pro mode
Fixed the camera crash issue
- Fixed the issue with videos and images not displaying in the gallery
How to download OxygenOS 10.3.1?
The latest OxygenOS update for OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 6 has started rolling out and you can download the update by visiting Settings> System>System Updates in your device, once the update is available in your region.
As evident from the changelog, this is a critical update, fixing the bugs impacting the performance of OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 6. If you are experiencing issues in your device, we recommend you to install this bug-fixing update right away.