Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Notify the respective editors as soon as possible in case of errors.
- Rectify the mistakes at the earliest and ensure the utmost care while making the changes.
- Add proper disclosure in case of a factual error that might have resulted in altering the context of a story.
- Try to share the correction on all channels where the story was shared.
- Acknowledge the reader who pointed out the mistake via the appropriate channel.
- Ensure that you understand the difference between correction and updation. Updation is adding new information and refreshing the content; Correction is rectifying the mistakes in articles.