In case you’re wondering about any workaround to watch YouTube on Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, look no further as the solution has arrived in the form of Firefox for Fire TV.
On its web page for the Firefox app, Mozilla has written that users can launch popular video websites like YouTube on Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. The app even has a shortcut to YouTube on its home screen.
How to install Firefox on Fire TV to watch YouTube?
Using the steps mentioned below, you can solve the “YouTube not available on Fire TV problem.” Take a look:
Method 1: From Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- Open home screen of Fire TV and select search icon at the top.
- Search for “Firefox.”
- You can also use your voice-enabled remote and say “Firefox” for searching.
- Select “Firefox for Fire TV” and press on “Get” button to complete the installation.
Method 2: From Amazon.com
- Open Amazon.com and sign in.
- Select Apps and Games from drop-down menu at the top and search for “Firefox”
- From search results, select “Firefox for Fire TV”
- Make sure that your device is selected on the “Deliver to” option on the right.
- Use “Get” option to automatically install the app and watch YouTube on Fire TV.
Did you find this Firefox workaround for YouTube useful? Don’t forget to share your views with us.
Also Read: 16 Chromecast Tips And Tricks Every User Should Know