Today, Xiaomi announced that all primary devices including Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 5A, and few old devices like MI 4C would receive its flagship MIUI 10 update.
The company first unrevealed MIUI 10 along with Mi 8 series on its 8th anniversary in China, followed by a global ROM release along with Redmi Y2, in New Delhi, India.
Initially, a beta ROM was released for a few major devices like Redmi Note 5 and 5 Pro. The beta testing program will end on July 24. And the new MIUI 10 stable version will first arrive on devices which first received the beta.
List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 10 –
- Xiaomi Mi 3
- Xiaomi Mi 4
- Xiaomi Mi 5, Mi 5S and Mi 5S Plus
- Xiaomi Mi 5X and Mi 5C
- Xiaomi Mi4S and MiC
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- Xiaomi Max 2 and Mi Max
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 5A Prime, and
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 5, Redmi 5A,
- Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite and Redmi Y2
Other Xiaomi devices which are not available in India are Xiaomi Mi 8, Mi 8 SE and the Mi 6X .
Few features of MIUI 10 ROM –
- Gestures support
- New Notification shade and recent menu
- Picture-in-picture mode
- AI features like Bokeh effect and AI Portrait mode in Camera App