In addition to real-time navigation and online food delivery, the internet has also given humans the ability to showcase their content in front of the entire world. And such a category of humans is called Content Creators.
Every day we see newbies stepping onto platforms like YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc. with their sketches, how-tos, dance videos, guitar videos, reaction videos, and what not? You can even find dog parents trying to make their pups popular on social media.
But many new creators have to go through some challenges before they make it big. For instance, some might have trouble trying to find the right production hardware or video editing software. Editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple Final Cut Pro X can easily burn a big hole in your pocket. But as it’s said, you need to initiate the first steps to start your journey.
Wondershare Creative Tools for new content creators
Wondershare is now a known name in the software industry, offering a plethora of products and services that satisfy various needs and go easy on your pocket. In recent years, the company has focused heavily on content creation tools that creators can leverage.
Let’s explore these Wondershare tools in brief:
- Filmora 11: An easy-to-use video editor that offers useful features like keyframing, motion tracking, 3D LUT, and color grading, etc. to keep up with the competition.
- Filmstock: A stock content library that offers 70+ royalty-free images, 400+ video effects packs, and 1700+ music files.
- Filmora Go: A mobile version of Filmora that is loaded with 5,000+ AR stickers, 1,000+ music, and 600+ filters.
- DemoCreator: A simple screen recording tool that can be used to make tutorial videos. It includes AI avatar presenter and speech recognition support.
- Media.io: It’s an online video editor that can easily work in any web browser. It includes customizable templates as well as screen and webcam recording.
- Videap: It’s a fun-to-use video maker for smartphones that comes loaded with AI effects, motion tracking, beauty filters, and more.
- UniConverter: It’s a video compressor and converter that you can also use to burn DVDs.
Living up to its high spirits for content creation, Wondershare also attended the VidCon 2022 from June 22 to 25. It’s a convention where content creators from across the globe can meet, connect, and share their knowledge.
Join #LevelUpAndShare and win an iPhone!!
Speaking of which, Wondershare is hosting the #LevelUpAndShare contest for creators. What you need to do is make a 10-30 second video to tell how you recharge yourself. Is it by listening to high temp music, cleaning your hours, gardening, or something else that you love?
You can add filters, and transitions to make your video more appealing. And it’s given that you’ll have to use one or more Wondershare products during the process.
After that, you need to share the video on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube with #LevelUpAndShare and tag @Wondershare.
You can submit your video content between June 30 and August 18, 2022. What’s the incentive? The winner will get a 120GB iPhone 13 while there are 2 RODE Wireless Go II and 5 $100 Amazon Gift Cards for runner-ups.
Check out the full details on Wondershare’s official website: