Microsoft has started the rollout of the Windows 11 OS. We already knew some differences between Windows 10 and Windows 11, and some were revealed during the launch event in June. Microsoft also released the system requirements and estimated rollout schedule. With that said, some people might be searching where to get a new Windows 11 PC. Let’s explore what options we have.
Where to buy a new Windows 11 computer?
If you want to get hold of a fresh machine that can run Windows 11 without any issues, Microsoft has released a list of its partners. You can shop for Windows 11 pre-installed machines on the following platforms:
This list of Windows 11 PC vendors isn’t all-inclusive. We’ll try to add more names as we find them. In addition, you’ll be able to purchase a Windows 11 PC via retail stores from different PC makers as they are made available.
What brands will offer Windows 11 devices?
The upcoming and existing Windows 11 devices are available from Dell, Acer, HP, Asus, Microsoft Surface, Lenovo, Samsung, etc.
Users who currently meet the Windows 11 system requirements can download the update on their PCs by going to the Windows Update page in the Settings app. The users must be running the latest Windows 10 update as well.
More on Windows 11 Setup
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?
- How To Check If My Existing PC Can Run Windows 11?
- List Of Windows 11 Compatible Devices
- Do These 3 Things Before Installing Windows 11 On Your PC
- How To Use A Windows 11 ISO File To Perform A Clean Install
- How To Install Windows 11 Using Windows 11 Installation Assistant
- How To Set Up A Local Account On Windows 11 First Boot?
- How To Reset Windows 11 Using Settings?
- How To Roll Back To Windows 10 From Windows 11 Insider Preview?
- Windows 7 Users Can Upgrade To Windows 11, But There’s A Catch