It’s easy to get confused about Android versions because of Android’s release cycle. One of the complaints about Android has always been how frequently Google releases a new Android version. Before a smartphone manufacturer finishes rolling out a previous major Android update, a new update comes out. As a result, most devices remain on older Android versions.
Hence, if you’re an Android newbie and want to know which version you’re currently using, here’s how to check your Android version.
How do I check my Android Version?
1. To check your device’s Android version, head over to the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap on About phone.
3. Scroll down to find and tap on Android Version.
4. Your Android version will be displayed at the top.
5. Bonus: Tapping on the Android version three times will reveal an Easter egg related to your Android version.
All Android Versions, Release Dates, and Their Easter Eggs
So which Android version are you currently on? Let us know in the comments section below.