Geralt of Rivia is coming back on Netflix. Revealed during the WitcherCon 2021, The Witcher Season 2 is finally coming to Netflix on December 17th, 2021. During the first-ever WitcherCon, which is a joint effort of Netflix and the Polish video game studio CD Projekt Red, we saw the joint panel discussing all things relating to the world of The Witcher.
The wait is finally over; it has been almost 2 years since The Witcher Season 1 aired. Amid the global Coronavirus pandemic, production was delayed, and fans were eager to hear about Geralt and Siri’s comeback.
The Witcher Season 2 Episodes
While Netflix hasn’t revealed the full trailer yet, the streaming service has revealed bits and pieces of what’s coming in The Witcher Season 2. In addition, the name of the upcoming and highly awaited Witcher Season 2’s episodes are revealed. Below is a list of the episodes.
- The 1st Episode is named – “A Grain of Truth”
- 2nd Episode is named – “Kaer Morhen”
- 3rd Episode is named – “What is Lost”
- 4th Episode is named – “Redanian Intelligence”
- 5th Episode is named – “Turn Your Back”
- 6th Episode is named – “Dear Friend”
- 7th Episode is named – “Voleth Meir”
- And lastly, the finale, the name for which is not revealed for some secretive reasons.
Furthermore, Freya Allan, who plays Ciri, has dropped clues that we might see her character in training. This means that we would get to see Geralt and Siri unite. Interestingly, the Season 2 of Witcher is a part of Netflix’s Witcher series plans for the future.
Netflix also plans to bring “The Witcher: Blood Origins” to the streaming service’s screen. Blood Origins will be set 1200 years before the world we see in The Witcher. In addition, the prequel Blood Origins will reveal the creation of the first-ever Witcher. However, not many details apart from this are available on the project as of now.