OnePlus has decided to deliver Christmas presents to its users in the form of the latest OxygenOS update. The recently released OxygenOS 9.0.0 brings Android Pie to OnePlus 5 and 5T.
After the Chinese smartphone maker company released Android Pie in its Open Beta 20 and 22 updates, it was expected that an OTA update would be soon released and the company has disappointed at all.
OnePlus has said that the Android Pie update for OnePlus 5 and 5T will be rolled out gradually to all the users starting from today. The company has provided the update to a small number of users today, and we can expect it to offer the same to all the OnePlus 5 and 5T owners within the coming days.
The changelog for OxygenOS 9.0.0 is similar to one we saw in open beta versions. The complete changelog is as follows:
- Updated system to Android™ 9 Pie™
- Brand new UI for Android Pie
- Brand new navigation gestures (Available for OnePlus 5T only)
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.12
- Other new features and system improvements
- New Gaming mode 3.0
- Added text notification mode
- Added notification for 3rd party calls
- Do Not Disturb mode
- New Do Not Disturb (DND) mode with adjustable settings
- Integrated Google Lens mode
To update your OnePlus 5 or 5T to Android Pie, go to Settings > System Updates > Check for Updates. Download the latest OxygenOS version and install it to get Android Pie.
Also POCO F1 Armoured Edition With 6GB RAM & 128GB Storage Launched In India