Linux Kodachi is one of the most secure operating systems that offer complete privacy and anonymity. Now with the latest full system update, Warith Al Maawali, developer of Linux Kodachi, has released a new point version Linux Kodachi 7.0.
The latest edition further strengthens the security of the OS with the addition of new security packages, updates, and bug fixes. Kodachi 7.0 is built upon the Xubuntu 18.04 LTS featuring the latest stable Linux kernel 5.4. Let’s take a look at all the new features of Kodachi 7.0 —
Linux Kodachi 7.0 ‘Katana’: What’s New?
Kodachi 7.0 brings major changes to its browsing software with the addition of CSS Exfil protection, Buster, HTTPZ, Discord link, WebGL Fingerprint Defender plugin, and MYKI plugin.
Here’s a list of other new software and enhancements that Kodachi 7.0 now includes:
- FDN DNS
- Next DNS
- Cloudflare Family malware and adult content filtering
- Neustar Family malware and adult content filtering
- exFAT file system support
- Enigmail plugin for Thunderbird
- MPV player
Lastly, speaking of bug fixes, Kodachi 7.0 resolves a list of flaws reported in the previous version such as:
Find your dream job
- VPN <-> Torrify to VPN -> Torrify on screen score status
- i2p anonymous network layer
- Moving Proton VPN to location 5 of VPN lists
- Light browser spelling mistake
- Bisq wrong place on Xfce menu
- Onion sites not working with Kodachi browser
How To Download Linux Kodachi 7.0?
Whether you’re an existing or new user of Linux Kodachi, you must go for a fresh installation to upgrade or get the latest version 7.0. You can download the ISO image of Kodachi 7.0 from the official website here and follow the installation instructions form the same.