Losing important data because of a corrupt hard drive or accidental button press could prove costly. Thanks to data recovery software available in the markets, you can recover that lost data. While there are several options available out there, using iSkysoft Data Recovery software is one of the easiest methods to retrieve lost data.
iSkysoft Data Recovery software makes the data recovery procedure a child’s play with its advanced scanning algorithm and four easy steps to recover data.
Here are the features of iSkysoft Data Recovery software:
Features of iSkysoft Data Recovery
1. Recover data from almost any device
iSkysoft Data recovery software allows data recovery from any internal and external hard drive, SD card, USB flash drive, digital camera, memory cards, iPod, media player, and other portable devices. You can recover audio, video, image, documents, emails, archives and several other file types using the software. The data recovery software supports file systems like HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS for data recovery.
2. Preview files before recovery
The recovery software offers you to preview recoverable files before recovering them. You can view photos as thumbnail, preview audio and video files, open documents and archive files before recovering them. This feature can be highly useful in situations where you would want to ensure whether the image file or video that you’re trying to recover is intact or not. Moreover, you can scan files of a particular file type and apply filters on the recoverable files.
3. Four recovery modes
iSkysoft Data Recovery software packs four different recovery modes:
- Wizard mode recovery: You simply need to answer two questions (file type and location) to start the recovery process.
- Lost data recovery: retrieve lost data from an emptied recycle bin or files deleted by pressing command+delete buttons.
- Partition recovery: Recover data from deleted, resized or corrupt partitions.
- Resume recovery: Save scan results to complete data recovery later.
4. Fast & Easy Recovery Process
Designed by keeping simplicity in mind, iSkysoft Data Recovery software offers a convenient method to recover lost data. You can easily recover your lost data using the software in four easy steps. To recover lost data, choose the device from which you want to recover data, or the location from which you want to retrieve your lost data. The recovery process will start immediately and then choose the file that you need to recover from the list of recoverable files.
The advanced algorithm of the software does not take much time. For example, it took almost 20 minutes to scan my internal drive of 120GB. I am using iSkysoft Data Recovery for macOS.
5. Supported platforms
iSkysoft Data Recovery Software is compatible with Windows as well as macOS operating systems. You can download the Windows version from here.
iSkysoft Data Recovery Pricing
iSkysoft Data Recovery software is available for Windows as well as macOS devices. Here is the pricing of the software:
- Data Recovery Pro (Windows) – $35.95 for 1-month license, $39.95 for 1-year license, and $49.95 for lifetime license
- Data Recovery Ultimate (Windows) – $55.95 for 1-month license, $59.95 for 1-year license, and $69.95 for lifetime license.
- Data Recovery Pro (macOS) – $75.95 for 1-month license, $79.95 for 1-year license and $89.95 for lifetime license.
- Data Recovery Ultimate (macOS) – $95.95 for 1-month license, $99.95 for 1-year license and $139.95 for lifetime license.
You also get free lifetime upgrades and technical support upon purchasing any license of the software. Additionally, the company also offers a 30-day refund guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the service offered by the software.
When it comes to data recovery, it is important to have software by your side that you can rely upon. iSkysoft with all its features and recovery capabilities is exactly the software you would need.