Battlegrounds Mobile India aka, PUBG Mobile, the most awaited mobile game from Krafton, is live on the Play Store with its early access. Many rejoiced the return of their beloved mobile game (wrapped in different packaging, of course).
However, speculations arose around the data sharing of users as soon as the beta went live. This caused more calls for a ban on Battlegrounds Mobile India, with many users and political leaders alongside CIAT demanding the game to be banned. Nevertheless, we’ve yet to see if the game will get banned once again in India. Until then, read on the rules to not get yourself banned in BGMI, aka PUBG Mobile.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Rules
While Krafton has released the “Rules of Conduct” in an in-depth blog, here’s a brief of the said rules.
- Use, develop, advertise, trade, or distribute Unauthorized Programs or Hardware Devices – Permanent Ban.
- Investigate the use of Unauthorized Programs or Hardware Devices – 3 days ban.
- Modification of Game Client, Servers, and Game Data (packet, etc.) – Permanent ban.
- Exploiting Bugs and Glitches – Permanent Ban.
- Discriminatory Act (e.g., racial and sexual discrimination) – Permanent Ban.
- Inappropriate use of language (e.g., profanity or another offensive language) – 30 Days Ban.
- Usage of Inappropriate Nicknames and Clan names – 90 Days Ban (nickname and clan name will be changed without your consent).
- Teamkilling – Permanent Ban.
- Teaming – Permanent Ban.
- Gameplay Interference – 30 Days Ban.
- Stalking – Permanent Ban.
- Publishing Personal Information – Permanent Ban.
- Abusing (e.g., manipulating match results, etc.) – Permanent Ban.
- Usage of Another User’s Account / Restrict the Usage of Account (for protecting the Account) – Permanent Ban.
- Abusive Use of AFK (Away From Keyboard or idling) – Permanent Ban.
- Disturbing Business Operations (e.g., spread false information, abuse customer service platform, impersonate oneself as an employee, create and spread rumors or conduct any other acts) – Permanent Ban.
- Abnormal Gameplay – Permanent Ban.
- Inappropriate Advertisement (e.g., commercial without authorization, abusive, etc.) – Permanent ban.
- Inappropriate Use of Profile Photo (Inappropriate text or images in profile photo, use of someone else’s photo, etc.) – 90-day ban.
- Abnormal Payment and Subscription – Permanent ban.
- Abuse of Open market store Policies and Processes – Permanent ban.
- Trade/Sell Accounts – Permanent ban.
So there you go, apparently a brief list of actions to avoid getting banned with regards to BGMI’s rules of conduct. Furthermore, players are always expected to keep the game environment clean and not indulge in activities deemed illicit by the developers.