As the release date for Android 12 nears, more manufacturers are starting to test the same on their devices. A couple of days ago, OPPO’s official Weibo post announced that ColorOS 12 based on Android 12 would be out this month. Samsung has also stepped into the One UI 4 Beta race based on Android 12 in the Galaxy S21 series.
Users from China, India, Germany, South Korea, Poland, the UK, and the US can now enroll in the One UI 4 beta on their Galaxy S21 series. The Korean giant has also said that the Stable version will be out by the end of this year.
How to Enroll Into One UI 4 Beta?
If you meet the above criteria, you can join the beta through the Samsung Members app. Before we begin, make sure to backup all your important files, as Beta updates sometimes tend to break your phone.
1. Open the Samsung Members app.
2. Tap on the One UI Beta banner. You’ll see it on the app’s main page.
3. Scroll down and tap on the Enroll button.
4. Open the Settings app, scroll down and tap on Software update.
5. You should see a new update pop up. Click on Download and install. Once it’s done, restart your phone.
6. Sometimes, you won’t see the update notification right away. In which case, wait for at least 15-20 minutes.
It goes without saying that this is just the beginning. You can expect Samsung to start including more devices in a few weeks, including older, eligible flagship devices.
To learn more about the new features in the One UI 4 Beta, check out Samsung’s blog post about the same.
Are you excited about the Stable One UI 4 update? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.