Music lovers rejoice as you get an Apple Music free trial for 4 months, all thanks to Target. Both companies are now partnering up to offer various perks for their Circle loyalty program members.
In the end, you have to sign up for the program to redeem the benefits. However, you may want to grab it soon as the offer is only valid till June 17, 2022. In the meantime, you can also check out how to get Apple TV+ for free.
Apple IDs already associated with a free trial or subscription for this service are ineligible for this offer. It offers all of the benefits of iTunes Match, along with access to the entire Apple Music catalog. You’ll get unlimited skips for Apple Music radio stations and access to your purchased and ripped library.
Apple offer details
With Apple Music, you can experience Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos, discover new tracks and curated playlists, tune in to live radio hosted by artists, and follow along with the music you love with lyrics view. You can stream songs uploaded to iCloud, receive curated recommendations, and save songs to your library for offline listening.
- Get 75 million songs ad-free
- Experience a new dimension in sound with Dolby Atmos
- 4-month free trial; cancel anytime
- Download anything and play anywhere, online or off
- Listen across all of your iOS and Android devices
- Curated playlists updated daily
- Tune in to live radio hosted by artists
How To Get Apple Music For Free With Target Circle?
1. Go to the Target Circle website.
2. Create a free account and press Join Free.
3. Go to the Partners reward section and select the “Apple Music free for 4 months”.
4. Press Redeem Now.
5. An Apple Music redemption code will be sent via email once this offer is claimed.
Frequently Asked Questions On Apple Music
Apple Music is $9.99/month after the free trial expires. For individuals, it is $99/year and $14.99/month for families (up to 6 users). The plan will automatically renew until canceled. To cancel on your iPhone/iPad: Settings-> [your name](Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store)-> Subscriptions. More info about managing all your subscriptions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us
Both platforms have their own advantages and disadvantages. Apple has a library of over 75 million songs along with lossless and Dolby Atmos spatial audio support. In comparison, Spotify has 70 million songs and has an ad-supported free tier.