Over the years, a large part of the population has been shifting to Dark Mode on their devices. Some say it is aesthetically better, and some say that it’s more comfortable to the eyes. Windows first introduced the Dark Mode feature in Windows 10.
As obvious it is, Dark Mode is available in Windows 11 as well. Here’s how you can enable Dark Mode in Windows 11 via Settings.
Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11 via Settings
You can easily enable Dark Mode via the Settings app with a few simple clicks.
1. Click on the Start button, click on the Settings icon or search for “Settings” and open them.
2. Go to the “Personalization” tab from the left sidebar on the Settings app’s home screen.
3. Next, click on Colors option.
4. In the Colors section, you will see a drop-down menu with the label “Choose your mode.”
5. Click on “Dark” in the drop-down menu
6. Alternatively, you can choose the “Custom” option. The option provides you with choices to turn Dark Mode on specifically for Windows elements or Apps.
Change System Accent Colour
A theme isn’t a theme until it fits a user’s liking. With your favorite color mode on, you can choose an accent color to match the theme.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Go to the “Personalization” page on the Settings app’s home screen.
3. Next, click on the Colors option.
4. Scroll down to view accent color options.
5. You can choose from predefined Windows colors or click Custom color to pick one from the RGB Picker.
Voila, you’ve successfully enabled Dark Mode and an accent color on Windows 11! What do you prefer, Light Mode or Dark Mode? Let us know in the comments below.