S20 Plus Flipkart offer

Last month, Samsung unveiled a stripped-down variant of the Galaxy S20 known as the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. The device is a successor to the Galaxy S10 Lite launched last year.

In India, the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition (FE) is priced at Rs 49,999 and can be pre-booked from Samsung’s official website. Being a lighter version of the Galaxy S20, the device cuts corners in some areas but manages to provide decent value for the price.

However, Flipkart’s upcoming festive sale has put all of Samsung’s effort into bringing an affordable S20 variant to waste. The e-commerce giant plans to sell the Galaxy S20 Plus at Rs. 49,999 during the Big Billion Days Sale 2020, a massive price cut from the device’s original price of Rs. 77,999.

The Galaxy S20+ offer price can get lower at Rs. 35,198 if a user plans to opt for the Flipkart Smart Upgrade offer where a user can pay 70% of the price at the time of billing and remaining 30% after 12 months.

Samsung galaxy S20 Plus Flipkart big billion days 2020

Flipkart Big Billion Days sale will commence on October 16th and will remain until October 21st. However, there is no guarantee if the stocks will remain until the last day of the sale.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Specifications

Now that the Galaxy S20 Plus costs as low as the new Galaxy S20 FE, we don’t think there is a need to consider the latter.

Some Galaxy S20 FE specifications do overlap with the specs of Galaxy S20 Plus, such as the same Exynos 990 SoC, the 120Hz refresh rate screen and 4,500 mAh battery. However, the compromises in the display size, camera, and design are enough to consider Galaxy S20+.

Here is a detailed spec comparison between Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 FE —

SpecificationsGalaxy S20 PlusGalaxy S20 FE
Display6.7 inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+6.3 inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+
Resolution1440 x 32001080 x 2400
Wireless ChargingWireless Charing 15WWireless Charing 15W
Battery4500mAh4500mAh
BuildGlass Front, Glass BackGlass Front, Plastic Back
RAM/ROM8GB/128GB8GB/128GB
OSAndroid 10, One UI 2.5Android 10, One UI 2.5
3.5mm JackNoNo
Rear Camera12MP+64MP+12MP+0.3MP12MP+8MP+12MP
Front Camera10MP32MP
Size190 g186 g 
ProcessorExynos 990 (7 nm+)Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
Water ProtectionIP68IP68
Phone FeaturesIn-Display Fingerprint Sensor (Ultrasonic)In-Display Fingerprint Sensor (Optical)
Starting Price (Current)(Rs77,999) Rs 49,999Rs 49,999
Charanjeet Singh
Charanjeet Singh likes to cover Android and sometimes Windows. His entertainment dosage includes works like The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Inside Out and other emotionally stimulating content. As for music, Steven Wilson keeps him enchanted for the most part.