Short Bytes: French startup Doctolib has created big news by raising $20 million Series B circular from Accel and industry angels. Currently, approximately 5,000 doctors use it for managing their bookings and currently have around 100 clinics.
Wondering how? We are having the answers.
Well, Doctolib lets you book appointments to doctors online in France. Currently, approximately 5,000 doctors use it for managing their bookings and currently have around 100 clinics. There are 8 billion physician appointments in keeping with per year in Europe. Also, estimations state that there will be 500 staff in less than 3 years – employed at various departments like marketing, enlargement of products etc.
CEO Niox-Chateau said:
“This marketplace is 20 times larger than eating place reservations. We are a booking control device — one hundred % of our fitness pros use our software.”
So why Doctolib?
- Time Saving- Lesser time is required for telephonic scheduling of appointments by doctors,
- Efficiency- Doctolib sends text and email reminders,
- You’ll never miss an appointment if you use Doctolib – Statistics say that there is a sharp reduction from 10% to 2.5 % in missing a pre-fixed appointment with doctor if you use Doctolib.
- Informative- New patients will get to know of the best of doctors and surgeons
- Affordable- All of this comes at a price of $110
With the recent funding, Doctolib is optimistic of further expansions in other EU countries. Have something to add? Tell us in the comments below.
Get the exclusive health and fitness deals from fossBytes Store.