Instagram has emerged as one of the leading social media platforms owing to its intuitive interface, ease of usage and ample functionalities. However, Instagram doesn’t support downloading photos, videos and stories posted by users. There are several third-party tools available on the internet that can be used for such tasks. One of the most popular tools for the same is 4K Stogram.
4K Stogram allows you to download photos, videos and stories from a user’s private and public Instagram accounts, backup your Instagram profile and also import your list of Instagram subscriptions.
Features of 4K Stogram
4K Stogram is a feature-rich Instagram-viewer and downloader tool. You get the following features with the tool:
- Download Instagram photos, stories, videos
- Download Instagram Photos by Hashtag
- Save Instagram private photos
- View Instagram feed on PC, macOS, and Linux
- Download saved posts from Instagram on your computer
- Backup your account in seconds
- Export and import subscriptions
How To Use 4K Stogram Tool To Download Instagram Photos?
To save Instagram photos using 4K Stogram, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download and install 4K Stogram by visiting this link. The Instagram photo downloader tool is available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Launch the app and enter the Instagram username, hashtag or location to download photos, stories and videos related to it.
- Next, click on the “Subscribe” button.
- All the images related to the Instagram username, location or hashtag will appear on the main window of the tool.
- Click on the thumbnail of the image you want to download, and it will open in the default image viewer of your PC. You can also browse into the folder by clicking on ‘Show in folder’ option.
Similarly, you can also save download Instagram stories using 4K Stogram, you just need to follow the following steps.
How to download Instagram Stories using 4K Stogram?
- Once you have installed the 4K Stogram tool, open it and click on the “Tools” button. Next, click on “Preferences…” in the drop-down menu on the main window.
- Enter your Instagram credentials and do not worry, 4K Stogram doesn’t store your Instagram username and password.
- Ensure that the “Download Instagram Stories” option is checked in the Preferences window.
- Enter the Instagram username of the profile from which you’d like to download stories. Click on “Subscribe” and the Instagram stories will start downloading automatically. Also, new stories uploaded by the Instagram user you’ve subscribed to will get downloaded automatically once they are uploaded by the user.
4K Stogram Pricing
The free version of the 4K Stogram allows you to subscribe to only one Instagram account. If you want to download photos, videos and stories from more than one Instagram accounts, you need to purchase the premium version of the tool.
4K Stogram’s personal license costs $9.95 and comes with features such as up to 10 subscriptions, unlimited posts downloads, no advertisements, unlimited private users downloads, and future updates.
For professionals, there is a pro version of the tool dubbed 4K Stogram Pro which can be bought for $30 and offers unlimited subscriptions, commercial use ready version, export posts, and captions ability and more.
4K Download, the company behind 4K Stogram, also offers an option of 14-days money-back guarantee.